- How To
- Restores hair and fixes hair loss problems
- Improves oily hair problems
- Promotes thicker, stronger and fuller hair
- Contains rich vitamins and minerals to strengthen hair
- Non-rinse product
- Before using Hair Recovery Foam, shampoo your hair with Hair Recovery and Thickening Shampoo to prepare the scalp.
- Shake the foam bottle and turn it upside down.
- Press the diffuser to dispense a tablespoon of foam into your palm.
- Apply Hair Recovery Foam and massage into the head, concentrating on critical areas such as the temples or crown.
- Without rinsing the foam off, style hair as you normally would.
Build stronger hair with Hair Recovery Foam. Filled with vitamins and minerals, it restores and adds volume to flat and lifeless hair. If you face problems like receding hairline, this smart product will help you fix that!
Water, denatured Alcohol, Isobutane, Propane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Hops Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Swertia Japonica Extract, Silanediol Salicylate, Dimethicone Peg-8 Meadowfoamate, Arginine, Panthenol, Lamium Album Flower Extract, Gleditsia Australis Seed Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Propyl Methylsilanediol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Dmapa Acrylates Copolymer, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Tocopherol, Inositol, Biotin, Retinyl Palmitate, Linolenic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Oleth-20, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Butane, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Lactic Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
All of our products are 100% authentic