- How To
- Environmentally friendly.
- Please note: beautyblenders will expand when wet.
- Wet your beautyblender or makeup brushes.
- Apply a dime-sized amount of liquid blendercleanser to solid areas of beautyblender.
- Work into a lather, rinse and repeat if necessary. Squeeze to remove excess water.
- Set out to dry.
A clean beautyblender means clean makeup application! Use the two mini-sized original blenders for streak-free makeup application and seamless coverage, even in hard-to-reach areas. The edgeless, non-disposable sponges can be used to apply primers, foundation, powders, creams, blushes and more.
To keep your blenders working their best for longer, use the cleanser to remove excess residue and germs. Its soy-based, low-suds formula breaks down rapidly and is lightly scented with lavender.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
beautyblender: non-latex foam.
blendercleanser: Water, Cocamide DEA, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, PEG-150 Distearate, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Benzoate.
* Wet beautyblender with water (please note: they will expand). * Squeeze out the excess liquid, using a towel if available. * Bounce primer, foundation, powder, cream blush, or any other complexion product across the face for flawless results.
Beauty Tip: great for pre-soaking to clean stubborn stains.
All of our products are 100% authentic