- How To
- Exfoliates: Refines complexion and removes dead skin cells for more radiant skin.
- Stimulates: Improves circulation and motivates natural skin regeneration.
- Cleanses: Removes dirt, blackheads, impurities and makeup without stripping skin of natural oils.
- Each bar comes with the Erno Laszlo travel-friendly soap dish in glossy black and white.
- Enriched with 26 minerals, dead sea mud detoxifies, hydrates and restores the skin's own mineral levels.
- Dampen the skin, and massage the cleanser onto the face and neck.
- Follow with Erno Laszlo's Splashing Technique.
Erno Laszlo's iconic, original cleansing bar removes impurities and exfoliates for soft, smooth skin. This 97% natural exfoliating black soap dramatically improves the overall quality of your skin with therapeutic Dead Sea mud.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Silt (Dead Sea Mud), Charcoal Powder, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Benzoate, Ci 77489 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
All of our products are 100% authentic