- How To
- Andiroba oil has long used to treat inflammation in the Amazon.
- Rich fatty acids, like unsaturated oleic and linoleic, promote skin renewal.
- Formulated without mineral oil, petrolatum and fragrance.
- Phthalates-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free.
Feeling sensitive? This softening and balancing Cleansing Oil by Erno Laszlo is infused with anti-inflammatory plant extracts to improve the texture of dry or sensitive skin. Dissolves surface impurities and makeup easily without ever leaving skin tight or dry—just moisturised, nourished and radiant. A mix of powerful restoring oils like almond and sweet almond help nourish, moisturise and protect against irritation.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, PEG-4 Dilaurate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, CI 26100 (Red 17).
Gently massage a generous amount in small circular motions on dry skin over face and jawline to open pores and trap dirt and makeup on the face.
All of our products are 100% authentic