- How To
- Simple to use, easy to keep.
- Increases skin absorption from below 50 percent to up to 90 percent.
- Do not use on bare skin without a water-based product; on implanted areas or injuries; or more than the recommended time to avoid muscle fatigue.
- Do not allow to remain stationary on one spot.
- Avoid use if pregnant.
- Not recommended for use if person is running a temperature of 38 degrees Celsius and above, children under 12, if suffering from acute symptoms, cardiac condition, skin diseases, hypertension, cerebral infractions, herpes, folliculate acne, furunculosis, carbuncle, lupus hepatitis, general sclerosis or Madison’s disease.
Activate your skin’s potential with a wireless spa device that give you the individual and combined benefits of Chromotherapy (LED) and Low Frequency Current Stimulation. The Optimizer Voyage increases absorption levels by activating cells, maximizing skin’s capacity to take in active ingredients in skincare products and treatments.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
After applying water-based serum or mask, switch on the Optimizer and massage over face. Use gentle, circular motions (clockwise) to massage across the forehead, down one side, then the other. Avoid eye area.
You can use the Optimizer for up to 10min per application, twice daily. The device will shut down automatically after approximately 10 minutes. If you use more than one light, do not use the device beyond 10 minutes per use.
All of our products are 100% authentic