- How To
- Keeps the skin around the eye area full of moisture and keeping it elastic.
- Gives the eye area a relaxed and smooth feeling.
- Reduces or prevents wrinkles caused by dry skin.
- Gently work a thin layer of the Eye Cream Line T in the mornings and evenings from inside to outside.
- It can also be used as an eye mask by applying a thicker layer of the cream and allowing it to be fully absorbed into the skin.
Susanne Kaufmann Eye Cream Line T and its natural ingredients gives the sensitive area around the eyes a relaxed and smooth feeling, thus, protecting it by keeping the skin elastic to its maximum effect. It also gives the eye area its proper moisture and prevents or reduces wrinkles caused by dryness.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Water, capric triglyceride, dicaprylyl ether, glycerin, sodium levulinate, sodium anisate, squalane, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, rose hip extract oil, broccoli seed oil, evening primrose oil, sage extract, St. John’s wort extract oil, matricaria flower extract, yarrow extract, marshmallow extract, saccharide isomerate, hydrogenated castor oil, tocopheryl acetate, sodium chloride, ubiquinone hyaluronate, magnesium stearate, bees wax, spent grain extract, sodium hyaluronate, glycosphingolipids, alcohol, citric acid, fragrance, limonene, linalool, benzyl salicylate, citral.
All of our products are 100% authentic