Free Delivery above ₱1,300.00
- The Konjac potato is a perennial plant, native to Asia and known as Konnyaku in Japan.
- For over a century, the Japanese have been using the konjac vegetable as a beauty treatment for their delicate skin.
- Suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
- Leaves skin extremely clean and refreshed 100% naturally!
- No need for additional cleansers or soaps.
- Sponge's are 100% natural, colour and additive free, biodegradable and environmentally safe.
This sponge is perfect for tired, sensitive and dehydrated skin. Pink clay is a mix of red and white clay and helps to turn rough and hardened skin into soft and radiant skin. It works to rejuvenate and return the skins natural elasticity and is particularly excellent for skin that has had lots of sun exposure (hello beach babes)!
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic