- How To
- Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, antispasmodic, astringent, cholagogue, cicatrizant, diuretic, expectorant, hepatic, nervine and stimulant.
- Blends well with: Bergamot, black pepper, chamomile, citrus oils, clary sage, clove, cypress, geranium, juniper, lavender, neroli, oregano, palmarosa, rose, rosemary, tea tree, thyme, vetiver and ylang ylang.
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
- Diffuse to help with breathing and to relieve the effects of cold and flu.
- Blend with a carrier oil and massage to relieve muscular aches and pains, respiratory problems and digestive discomfort, assist in the healing skin concerns.
- Add to facial cream or body lotion and use for dermatitis, acne and scars, as well as an anti-aging remedy.
Helichrysum oil, also known as immortelle, has powerful regenerative properties and can assist with healing scar, acne, bruises, stretch marks, dermatitis, boils and abscesses. Aromatherapists recommend this sweet, earthy and floral oil to support the body through post-viral fatigue and convalescence and to repair skin damaged by psoriasis, eczema or ulceration. Helpful for circulatory disorders, it can relieve pain from rheumatism and arthritis.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
100% pure therapeutic helichrysum italicum essential oil from Bosnia. Steam distilled.
All of our products are 100% authentic