Free Delivery above ₱1,300.00
- How To
- Analgesic, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent, digestive, diuretic and sedative.
- Useful in treating cystitis, kidney stones, enlarged prostate glands and painful menstrual cycles.
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
- Diffuse into the air to bolster the spirit and clear the mind when feeling emotionally drained. Inhaling is also useful to treat addictions and nervous tensions.
- Add to a half filled bath to use for diuretic and detoxifying properties.
- Blend with a carrier oil and massage to ease pain, remove toxins from the skin or stimulate the lymphatic system.
- Add to facial cream or body lotion to use on oily skin or treat acne, eczema, dermatitis, blocked pores, psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- Juniper is considered non-toxic, but it is a stimulant to the uterine muscle and should not be used during pregnancy or if suffering from kidney problems.
A diuretic, juniper berry essential oil is popular as a detoxifier, pain reliever and agent for weight loss. It is also considered purifying, and is used often in meditation to lift the mood and clear the mind.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
100% pure therapeutic grade juniper berry essential oil (juniperus communis) from the Himalayan mountains and Nepal. Steam distilled.
All of our products are 100% authentic