- How To
- Antiseptic, aphrodisiac, cicatrisant, nervine, sedative, tonic, sedative and vulnerary.
- Bergamot, black pepper, cedarwood, clary sage, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, jasmine, lavender, lemon, lemongrass, oakmoss, opopanax, orange, patchouli, rose, sandalwood, tangerine and ylang ylang.
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
- Diffuse in a burner or vaporiser to induce calming benefits.
- Blend with a carrier oil to use in massage for mental and physical exhaustion, pain and insomnia.
- To use topically, blend in a cream or lotion.
Known as the oil of tranquility for its calming properties, vetiver is deliciously sweet and intoxicatingly smoky essential oil. Use it to alleviate anxiety, dispel anger, reduce stress, cope with fear and fight exhaustion. Because of its grounding effect, vetiver is also a helpful support in recovering from trauma.
Vetiver is commonly recommended for balancing the root chakra, and is a powerful conduit in connecting us with nature. When applied topically, it can be used to treat a myriad of skin concerns, including wrinkles, stretch marks and dry or irritated skin.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
100% pure therapeutic grade vetiver essential oil (vetiveria zizanioides) from Indonesia. Steam distilled.
All of our products are 100% authentic