Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I make a purchase?
- Shopping at sephora.ph is easy:
- Login to sephora.ph
- To add items in your cart, click on “Add to Cart” for the item you wish to purchase
- To change the quantity of the item, change the number in the box under the "Quantity" column
- To review the items in your cart, click on the ‘Cart’ link, located at the top right of the page
- If you have an applicable ‘Promo Code’, enter it and click on ‘Apply’. The total price will be updated with the discount
- Review your order at the Cart Page. Once you are ready to place the order, click on ‘Secure Checkout’
- Fill in all necessary details for your shipping details (NO PO BOX), click on ‘Proceed to Purchase’ to choose your preferred payment method
- Please review your orders again and total amount before completing the payment
You will receive a confirmation email shortly after you have placed your order. Your order is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email
- I am having problems logging into my account
- If you receive a message stating that your email address/password is not recognised - please follow the steps below:
- Please clear your cache and browser history. Close and open a new browser.
- Make sure you are using the same email address and password you registered with.
- If you are unable to recall your password, click on “forgot your password?” link on the page. You will be prompted to enter your email address and a link will be sent to you to create a new password for your account
If you enter your password incorrectly three times, your account will be locked for 30 minutes. You will need to close and open a new browser after 30 minutes to re-sign in. If you continue to experience problems, please email http://www.sephora.ph/ with the details and screenshots of the error.
- What and where is my order confirmation number
- The order confirmation number begins with “LX” and can be retrieved
- In your confirmation email
- When you view your “Order Status” under “My Account”
- How long does it take to confirm my order?
Orders are confirmed once payment has been completed. Please check your email for the Order Confirmation.
- Why does my Order Status show “payment pending”? Should I re-create a new order?
Most payments are processed immediately. Once the order has been confirmed you will receive a confirmation email with delivery details. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact us at http://www.sephora.ph/ and do not re-create your order to prevent duplication
- Can I amend my order after it has been confirmed and paid for?
We know how exciting it is to receive orders on time, therefore we are unable to amend any orders as we process orders immediately when payment is confirmed. Any amendments may cause delay in the delivery of your order.
- Will I get charged for a re-delivery?
There is no re-delivery fee. If you are not available to receive the order, our courier partner will contact you to arrange a re-delivery at a suitable time. If our partners are unable to reach you after multiple attempts, your package will be returned to sephora.ph Warehouse in Singapore. Should you face any problems, please contact us at +65 31631032 or click here http://www.sephora.ph/
- May I buy products directly at your warehouse?
All purchases through Sephora.ph will need to be made online.
- Can I cancel my order?
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel orders once it is paid. We receive a lot of orders and we are unable to go though them individually as this will cause delays to all other orders. Please review your items before completing your orders. Only items showing in your Order Confirmation will be shipped unless the items are Out OF Stock.
Can I purchase items in bulk and can i get more discounts?
Given the popularity of our products, Sephora may limit the number available for purchase, so that as many clients as possible may enjoy our merchandise. Purchase is limited to 6 per item/variant/shade to allow as many customers to enjoy our products and selections.
The products available at Sephora including any samples are for your personal use only.
- I am having issues using the coupon/voucher code
- Please check if :
- The coupon/voucher code has expired/li>
- Coupon/Voucher is for one time use only
- Each order can only use 1 coupon/voucher
- The coupon/voucher may not be valid for Non-Discountable or brands excluded from sale (see list Non-Sale Brands)
- You have use a non participating Credit Card for the coupon discount
- Rewards Redemption and discounts cannot be used at the same time during Flash Sale </ul
- Can I order through phone?
Of course! While we love talking to our customers, we encourage placing your orders online in order to earn loyalty points on your purchase. If you prefer to speak with us, please call our Customer Service team at http://www.sephora.ph/
- What do I do when items in my cart are Out of Stock?
We know how annoying it is when your favorite items are out of stock. In the event that your item is unavailable, please click the ”Remove Me” tab located under the specific item. This will not affect the rest of the items in your cart. In order to know when the product is back in stock, we suggest clicking “Waitlist Me” located on the specific product page. You will then receive an automated email as soon as the item is available.
- I am facing problems ordering through my mobile device
sephora.ph is compatible on most mobile devices and browsers. We suggest restarting the browser and clearing the cache before logging onto www.sephora.ph. If you continue to face problems, please send a screenshot of the error to http://www.sephora.ph/ and we will assist you.
- What do I do if I receive a faulty item or have a problem with an item ordered?
Please contact us immediately at http://www.sephora.ph/with your order number, details and an image of the faulty items received. Please do not discard the items as we will need it to be collected back by our courier.