Transform your lips with unique finishes and textures, from balmy and glossy to metallic and iridescent.
Galactic Glitter: Score some lip swag as you flaunt some seriously cool metallic and cosmic looks. Capture the out-of-this-world galaxy makeup trend with black, purple and blue lipsticks, gloss, and glitter to reflect the iridescent starry night.
1. Fill in your lips with a dark base lip colour.. Use a lip liner for a clean, precise application.
2. Dab on and blend colours like blue and purple lipstick at random. Embrace the mess for this look! Swipe on a glossy top coat to fuse the colours together.
3. Scatter on some glitter or shimmering gloss to mimic the stars, concentrating on the centre of the lips.
Molten Metallics: The metallic lip reaches new heights with gradients and duo-chromes for extra dimension — metallic lipsticks not required.
1. Apply a base colour, then blend a darker shade on the outer corners of your lips.
2. Fill in the rest of your lips with a shimmery copper metallic gloss or a sparkling bronze lipstick.
3. To finish, pat on a shimmery metallic gold or duo-chrome eyeshadow, focusing on the centre of the top lip.
Starlit Sheen: The ombre trend kicks back into focus with a renewed balmy, glossy or sparkly finish.
1. Apply a lip stain or tint in the centre of the lips and feather the colour outward.
2. For a blended gradient, apply a lip balm over top to smooth and plump lips.
3. Top it all off with a clear or iridescent gloss to amp up the sheen and add dimension.
Heavenly Pinks + Reds
Always in style classics from soft rose to brilliant cherry. Pair these traditional tints with full lashes, dewy skin and neutral eyelids.
Pretty in Pink: Keep it soft and wearable, or go all out with a bright fuchsia.
Ravishing Red: A universally flattering colour that’ll take you from muted to glam in seconds.
Earthly Nudes + Browns
Bring out your inner trendsetter with these stylish neutral skin tones and rustic cocoas. Complement these sophisticated shades with an all-over bronze, bushy brows, metallic eyes and some subtly smoked-out liner.
In the Nude: A neutral lip is incredibly versatile and goes with just about any look.
Bolder Browns: Want a more daring lip that’s still neutral? This flattering '90s favourite is back.
Start with the right prep and tools for the job. Here’s everything you need, from lip care to application. Create a smooth and supple canvas for any lip look.
Prep & Prime with Exfoliator & Primer: Exfoliate flaky lips and fill in fine lines for a smooth and flawless lip application.
Moisture Care with Balms and Lip Care: Keep your lips supple and hydrated with these balms and lip treatments.
Line & Design with Lip Liners: Outline your lips for more definition or fill them in to prolong the wear of your lipstick.
The Right Tools: A handy brush will help you paint your lips like the canvas it is.