- How To
- Contains natural ingredients and Vitamin C
- Treats ageing skin, pigmentation, wrinkles, and age spots
- Locks in moisture for constant hydration
- Stimulates Collagen growth
- Prevents pre-mature ageing
- Make sure you cleanse your face before applying Vitamin C Serum.
- Apply 2-3 drops each morning to the face, neck, and décolletage.
- Avoid delicate eye and lip areas.
- Follow up with your preferred Alpha-H moisturiser and serum.
A daily serum that prevents and breathes life into ageing, pigmented and dull skin, Vitamin C Serum also works to treat age spots and wrinkles. This is the ideal treatment if you smoke or go under the sun often as the serum restores luminosity. Spend your days with a youthful glow on your face!
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Aqua, Methyl Gluceth 20, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer 6, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycyrrhizate Glabra Root Extract, Sodium Bisulfite.
All of our products are 100% authentic