- How To
- Purifies: Helps manage surface oil and reduce shine.
- Nourishes: This non-abrasive formula deep cleans without irritation.
- Hydrates: Safflower Seed Oil nourishes dry, damaged skin to help retain lost moisture.
- Safflower seed oil and glycerin nourish and soften the skin.
- Dampen the skin, and massage the cleanser onto the face and neck.
- Follow with Erno Laszlo's Splashing Technique.
Deeply cleanse without irritation for fresh, balanced skin. This non-abrasive preparation eliminates excess oil and surface bacteria, boosts cell renewal and refines the appearance of pores while cleansing.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Ethyl Macadamiate, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Cinnamate, Tetrasodium Edta, Parfum (Fragrance), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 42053 (Green 3)
All of our products are 100% authentic