- How To
- Protects lashes with Pro Vitamin B5 and Keratin Amino Acids
- Boosts length and thickness of lashes
- Mimics the effect of lash extensions and false lashes
- Using a lash curler, gently squeeze your lashes from root to tip once or twice, till you achieve desired curl.
- Open mascara tube, and wipe excess mascara off the wand on the inside rim of mascara tube, or on a tissue.
- Lightly coat curled lashes, starting from the lash line and wiggle wand back and forth towards the tip.
- To use mascara wand as brow comb, gently sweep across brows according to the shape desired.
Volumise and lengthen your eyelashes with a sweep of the brush. You can now get rid of fussy false lashes, which sometimes damage your natural hairs. Enriched with a unique keratin formula, this mascara works to strengthen and create fuller-looking lashes.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Water, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Beeswax, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carnauba Wax, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Keratin Amino Acids, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Iron Oxides Black
All of our products are 100% authentic