- How To
- Contains Allantoin which soothes inflamed skin and promotes healing
- Calming and healing ingredients aid tissue regeneration on skin affected and damaged by acne
- Suitable for combination and oily skin types
- Use nightly on affected areas.
- Shake the bottle until sediment has completely dissolved.
- Using clean fingertips, apply the solution to areas of cystic breakout.
- Recommended for use before Mario Badescu Drying Mask.
- Apply once more after removing mask.
- Do not wash off until the following morning.
Buffering Lotion is a sulfur-based product designed to treat cystic acne. It contains B vitamins and amino acids which nourish the skin for improved resistance against bacterial formation. Allantonin also provides healing and soothing benefits by reducing irritation and redness. This product has a deeply penetrating, fast absorbing formula which reduces cystic acne fast and help prevent further breakouts.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Deionized Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Hydrolyzed Serum Protein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Pyridoxine, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin, Biotin
All of our products are 100% authentic