- How To
- Fights visible signs of ageing
- Nourishes very dry and mature skin
- Promotes a youthful appearance
- Before moisturising, add one to two drops on the face, neck and décolletage.
- For best results, use both day and night.
Peptide Renewal Serum is a targeted solution against ageing and damaged skin. The combination of Peptides and Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice enrich the skin to reveal a smoother, more lifted and toned appearance. White Willow Bark keeps dullness at bay and contribute to a clear, radiant and youthful complexion. This product also soothes and comforts sensitive skin with Chamomile Extract, Yarrow Extract and Aloe Vera. To inhibit the progression of ageing, this serum contains antioxidant-rich Green Tea Extract as an active ingredient.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Glycerin, Actyphite Of Dulse, Nori (Algae) Extract, Water (Aqua), Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 7, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice) Gel, White Willow Bark (Salix Alba) Extract, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis Leaf) Extract, St. John’s Wort (Hypericum Perforatum) Extract, Sage (Salvia Officinalis Leaf) Extract, Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol
All of our products are 100% authentic