- How To
- Relaxes the senses with lavender and chamomile oil
- Smells calming with vetivert
- Economical to use
- Spray on sheets before bedtime and allow to dry.
- Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes and mouth and do not allow the product to be placed directly onto skin.
This sleep-inducing spray and clears your mind for a whole night of sleep. Infused with soothing essential oils, it relaxes the senses and calms the frantic mind. This particular spray is housed in a beautiful bottle designed exclusively for This Works by Alexandra Palmowski.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Lavender, Vetivert, Wild Camomile. Aqua, Polysorbate 20, Parfum, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil, Cinnamomum camphora (Ho Wood) oil, Vetiveria zizanoides (Vetivert oil), Ormenis multicaulis (Wild Chamomile) flower extract, Linalool, Diazolidinyl urea, Geraniol, Limonene, lodopropynyl butylcarbamate.
All of our products are 100% authentic