- How To
- Protects the skin under extreme weather conditions and in water
- Minimises the risk of skin cancer and photoaging
- Blends conveniently
- Apply product onto clean skin after moisturising, making sure that exposed areas are covered.
- Use the product 30 minutes before sun exposure and reapply every two hours.
- It is advised that you use sunscreen even when staying indoors.
This sunscreen creates a unique barrier film that protects skin damage caused by harsh sun and heat. It glides on effortlessly without clogging pores, enhancing comfort level for the skin. With its water-resistant formula, your skin will be protected even in water or when perspiring.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Tromethamine, Glyceryl Laurate, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tetrasodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate
All of our products are 100% authentic