- How To
- Soothes and heals skin irritation
- Maintains healthy pH levels to keep skin comfortable
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Use in the morning and at night.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of cleanser to damp skin and work into lather.
- In circular motions, massage all over the face and focus on areas with dirt or makeup.
- Leave on for one to two minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
This cleansing cream works to adjust your pH levels to keep your skin free of inrritation. It is formulated with virgin coconut oil, antioxidant green tea and Vitamin C to soothe and heal your skin. Created specially for treated skin, this cleanser complements treatment products.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Laurate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Alumina, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprate, Triethanolamine, Sodium Phytate, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycolic Acid, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Kojic Acid, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben.
All of our products are 100% authentic