- How To
- Helps reduce accumulation of toxins in muscles and joints.
- Can relieve arthritis, gout and rheumatism.
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
- Apply topically to treat dermatitis, eczema or rashes.
- Mix with coconut oil to create an effective, natural sunscreen (10 drops of oil per cup).
- Diffuse with a burner or vaporiser to relieve stress, cleanse the liver and reduce muscle pain.
- Use in creams and lotions to boost skin care treatments.
- Blend in massage oils or use in the bath to relieve muscle tension and joint pain.
From the high-grade seeds of wild carrot and Queen Anne’s Lace Plant, this carrot seed essential oil works as a natural remedy for itchy skin, eczema and psoriasis. Well known for its many skin benefits, it can also help reduce scarring, rejuvenate the complexion and improve elasticity. Carrot oil is also a common and effective detoxifier is used to cleanse the liver and fight jaundice.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
100% pure therapeutic grade carrot seed essential oil (daucus carota) from France. CO2 extracted.
All of our products are 100% authentic