Essential Oil Melissa 3% in Jojoba - Organic (3% Melissa officinalis in Simmondsia chinensis ) - 10 ml
- How To
- Antidepressant, cordial, nervine, emmenagogue, sedative, antispasmodic, stomachic, antibacterial, carminative, diaphoretic, febrifuge, hypotensive, sudorific and tonic substance.
- Blends well with basil, Roman chamomile, rose, geranium, frankincense, lavender and ylang-ylang.
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
- Diffuse in a burner or vaporiser to alleviate depression, calm anxiety, reduce fevers, ease headaches and more
- Massage into skin to help with fevers, stress, upset stomachs, fungal infections and more.
Melissa is considered one of the most powerful medicinal essential oils in aromatherapy. Its most common benefits are that it calms the mind and heart, including palpitations, while having a soothing and sedating effect. An effective mood lifter and antidepressant, it’s blended with subtly fragrant jojoba oil to create blend useful in treating nervous disorders, providing rapid relief to spasms and calming inflammation, anxiety, trauma or shock. Melissa can also be used to alleviate menstrual discomfort and treat cold sores, headaches and, to a lesser degree, fungal infections.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
3% pure therapeutic grade Melissa essential oil (3% Melissa officinalis in sommondsia chinensis) from Bulgaria blended with 97% organic jojoba oil. Steam distilled.
All of our products are 100% authentic