Free Shipping above ₱1,300.00
- How To
- Analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent, deodorant, diaphoretic, diuretic, emmenagogue, febrifuge, fungicidal, insecticide, stimulant, stomachic and tonic.
- Blends well with eucalyptus, bergamot, geranium, lemon, orange, pine, lavender and sandalwood.
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
Most commonly used as an insect repellent, citronella is also an effective antiseptic and can help reduce fevers. Mentally, the sweet, lemony oil has a clearing effect on the mind and refreshing presence when diffused in rooms. Use alone or combine with eucalyptus for a more potent insect repellent. For direct application, dilute with jojoba or sweet almond oil.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
100% pure therapeutic grade citronella essential oil (cymbopogon nardus) from Sri Lanka. Steam distilled.
Massage a small drop directly into skin as needed, take in small doses as a tonic or diffuse into the air.
All of our products are 100% authentic